Monday, February 14, 2011

Quo Cosmetics Eyeliner Review





I am
just so long for this world. Noto as if everything revolved around me faster than I can walk back. Everything changes so fast that it makes me dizzy, unable to do anything but look forward and try to continue.
no voice, people will not take you seriously. Unable to express yourself like other people, not accounts for almost anyone. Try not to open his mouth in a day and you will see what it means to have so many things to add and so few options for doing so.
is ... difficult.


----------------

This is my second day with a sore throat and almost unable to speak: S I could not help thinking about how people feel unable to talk in his life. I know they have other options such as sign language, but ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment