Thursday, February 24, 2011

How Long Does An Enema Take?

Darth Vader, the Dark Lord by James Luceno



Darth Vader, the Dark Lord , written by James Luceno is a book that takes place after from the movie Star Wars Episode III.
tells the story of a group of Jedi who survive Order 66 gives the emperor and attempt to regroup all that remain. But they encounter a much more powerful enemy: Darth Vader, Sith Apprentice newly appointed.


best thing about the book are the excerpts narrated by Darth Vader. You can see the evolution that is suffering, stop being increasingly Anakin we all knew.
is interesting, but really is not anything special. To learn more Vader's character comes in handy, though.






I've been missing lately. Carnivals are coming and I have a couple of weeks totally dedicated to my costume and my boyfriend. We have the contest on Sunday, so this week I feel that I'll spend a lot here. Sorry;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment