Today I have a flower, a rose in my buttonhole. Normally I do not go with flowers, much less so red and so passionate, but today I feel more special than usual. Today I am a free woman, sensual and happy. I guess
that in the background, one can not escape it really is. I do not know if I am a rose or a thistle ... in any case, I am a flower. Maybe I should take more of a cactus in his buttonhole. On second thought ... would be a little strange.
is so strange, so strange to walk through life happiness and energy wasting. Ah, gods, if I could ye hear a single second to understand my joy and my emotions! I wish I could say to the ear, or whisper it quietly, the type of flower that's me!
Made me laugh the title phrase when I thought this afternoon ^. ^
I've been quite busy these past few days with the carnival. Sorry for not updated.
0 comments:
Post a Comment