Dear Noel
12 years ago today that the cancer you away forever from this world, but I can assure you, however long it happens, will remain in my heart. And all this time, I have not forgotten your scent.
still remember that last night we spent together: you, so weak but so beautiful, and I by your side waiting to happen it had to happen, torn up inside. In the land were a being of light, so I have no doubt that God has become one of the most beautiful angels of paradise.
I miss you, but you already know. You will carry everything from watching the sky from the day you left.
A Mary accepted into college. Going to law school, asked me to tell you. Even the look and I come back memories from when I was barely the size of a forearm ... That so happy times for everyone.
She misses you too much, perhaps even more than me. I missed being so small that practically grew up without a mother. Home I tried to act as father and mother exercise at a time, but I was as impossible as a duck impersonating a peacock.
Noelia, if you know how it hurts the soul without you ... It is as if someone had pulled part of me as if I could never again be completely happy. When you lived, with a smile was enough to feel full, but now ...
I said the time would heal the wound in me, but it's been 12 years and I almost like the first day.
You see, I'm meeting you asked me before you leave, write a letter each year telling them what happened and leave it over your grave. This is the twelfth letter deposit.
Yours forever
Antonio
PS: I love
This is my participation in the I Love Letters Contest, which are final. There were 48 letters and 10 finalists were chosen, so I feel very proud. However, I do not win that I expected to win, because there were so many very good, the finalists had to read them right there.
case, is a pride. My first serious competition and there is nothing wrong!
0 comments:
Post a Comment