Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What Happened To Thermasilk Shampoo





When I was little, I thought to go to work in a candy store had to pass a tough test which assessed your skills with clients. But when I was nine, I remember I dropped a myth.
I went to Manolo to buy sweets to take my little party for her birthday. My mother had given me 5 pesetas to buy everything, and for me this wealth could be compared to the banks that kept inside. So nervous about the hard work that lay ahead, I entered the store and my friend and I started to fill bags and bags. Only when we feel our needs golosiniles satiated, we stopped.
I took the bags to the counter, where I found a new assistant who was not the last time he came, would make about five days. The woman, black hair and brown eyes, was limited to filing her nails while chewing gum.
I looked down, with a hint of disgust in her eyes. I smiled sheepishly, impressed by the bad vibes I get from it.
I do not think you have money to pay for all this, darling, "he said. His voice sounded so nasty I felt a chill was about to escape me from the depths -. So the best thing you can do is leave everything in place.
What then I was surprised to Manolo, who was behind me as my escort. I picked up the bags that had tended to the woman, I apologized, and turned to leave everything in place. As a reward, I remember, I stole two gummy bears, I kept in my pocket until we leave enough of that store.
was small, yes, but I understood perfectly when someone was a bad bug. And the new assistant was.
With that woman, had lost a customer.


0 comments:

Post a Comment