noticed the music resounded through the house as he set foot inside. Sounded weak, but it was a melody that bounces all over the walls and left no corner without filling in this sweet rhythm and sad tune.
She left the suitcase at the entrance and stepped on the floor . It was a small apartment, the most that was achieved with the little money he had gotten the scholarship. But it was his floor, and that was the end, all that mattered.
He walked slowly down the hall. As he entered his room open and found a jeweler Small dancing ballerina inside. It sounded The Swan Lake, his favorite ballet since childhood.
had been so long since her mother had given the jeweler. So long that I almost could not remember if it was for a birthday, for a saint or kings. The case is that what had and had brought along with their most precious belongings to their new student apartments. Had left many things at home with their parents, but that joyerito, with that dancer dancer who never tired of dancing, had a hidden meaning for the rest of the world that he was only for her.
With Swan Lake always remembered his parents and he came back memories fun and enjoyable the time they spent together. Now, living in a city that was not hers and trying to build a future as an independent woman, I felt I could only get it with invisible support.
And that support, in the end, just being in that box This story has just left me inside right now and I just seemed very nice. At least it was in my mind when I imagined ... in a couple of days we'll see if I find that its physical form has also proved to be beautiful.
Last Sunday saw the movie "The Black Swan" and thought it wonderful. And that I do not usually see that kind of movies because I usually seem a little heavy, but ... The Black Swan has managed to even write a story about dancers.
Another reason is that I just discovered a blog they write a dancer and a tin soldier, and my these two figures have always seemed very tender.
So, just a mix of everything and a pinch melancholy has come from me.
Incidentally blog dedicated to http://elbauldelosjuguetesrotos.blogspot.com/ , although do not know anything, have been a big part of my inspiration today.
0 comments:
Post a Comment