Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sample Vote Of Thanks Wedding Reception

Two gummy bears belly pain



Hello everyone: I am the belly pain.
the newspaper I write this letter because my anger can not exceed the limits that has already passed. I ask, please, a little decency and patience with me, but those two things so similar, both speak of two states comencéis I demand to use more often.
My anger is at its highest point: yesterday I got so quietly in a coffee shop to warm your stomach with some chocolate, and when the little time I looked into the faces of people I found myself wincing at all times. And I thought: it has never happened.
And, since I have memory, I noticed that everyone around me will start an intense pain in the abdomen when I'm near. And that, to put it mildly, is undermining the confidence I have in myself.
I do not think you can understand what I am unhappy. And I must say that it is not something I do for pleasure, provoke pain when I'm around-but that is something that is associated with me. Me personally, it is clear that it would eliminate that feature that accompanies me wherever I go.
So I ask a little more compassion. I do not love each other, and although I know you hurt too much to be by my side, I ask you to treat me with more respect next time. For the next one to ask me to leave the establishment because he said "I am bothering the staff," I plan to stay at the entrance all the time necessary to change my mind and I apologize for that rude comment.

belly pain

--------------------------------- ---

To Yarko, as everything I write


PS: Tomorrow I start novel. Will be set in the future will have elements a bit like Tron = D

0 comments:

Post a Comment