Ipan or mech tlajtol not maka no ken is tlapaloli Yolo, Amador Ramirez Crispin toka no nik uan
In my heart I give the word as a greeting, my name is Crispin and Amador RamÃrez neki or mo kenik ixmatiltis mech chijtok nauatlajtol no, no Kolu or nech tlen machtiaj, nika Sentel
I would like to know how the language is made Nauatl, what my grandparents taught me, always here onkas yankuik tlailnamikili kampa you melauak ua mo yolchichiuas uan you ueyilis mo.
new things and be honest knowledge which will heal your heart and you magnify San nik
neki, Sentel tik pouas Kernan, xik is tlamantli ijkuiluis nech, nika kuali you nech tlajtlanis
just want, whenever you read, I write something, here you can ask intla
matisneki tik is tlamantli naua ipan tlailnamikili
if you want to know something about thinking Nauatl. Ika
Yolotl is ueyi
With a big heart Ni YAUI
I say goodbye
0 comments:
Post a Comment