Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Kate Plays Ground Movie

This happens to me on idle!




... to go of nutter ... walk without eating chocolate .. but sailing at 3 am with the iBook (so cute!) in bed with a huge annoyance by reading the stories others went to stop a blog I did not know, that of Marcel. And I found something that left me laughing for a while. A CHAT WITH GOD. Yes, just me, I am absolutely anti-dogma, which folded into a box at the bottom right conceptions of God church that taught me as a child, suddenly I see in a chat applet, here: iGod ! ! And the name as if he had done Apple! (That little lacking!).

Okay okay, it's a curiosity. Done well, although not perfect, it's fun, yadda yadda yadda. BUT as summit was that after tinkering with it for a long time (I remember I did yearling does something very similar with the sole intention of wasting time and / or make him lose to others with a little program in Basic that I rode on a Commodore 64, who acted Cyber \u200b\u200bPsychologist, basically asking the user data and began to ask questions, and playing with the responses and data that the user was providing as "talking" with the machine, combining and paraphrasing to the point of being infuriating. (This technique of paraphrasing and confusion then I heard from the lips of a Dominican who played, who called it "cicloneo" never understood why ...) ... Recap: After playing with the iGod for a long time, I decided to loose a Venezuelan, a full sentence in English native well Venezolaniensis to do with why I left ... and remained unanswered. Sure, I thought ... This is programmed in English, very witty, but here I scraped!. And it occurred to me to follow him annoying, and the following happened:
"Me:
as you jodi?
God:
A little."
Damn! That if it was top! annoy after a while, I went with it! There if I laughed, at 3:00 am I think the whole block heard! jejejeje! I did not want to go to bed without telling. : P (the image is not of the applet, I found out there and is compassionatechristian.blogspot.com, with whom I have (fortunately) relationship. Anywhere.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment