Monday, October 10, 2005

Cheapest Taxxas Parts

Aid, for the sake of fucking Pea


times are definitely changing. Recalled child beggars around the Church of Santa Teresa's charity asking passers some help, ragged and hungry, playing your most sensitive (if you had), not that long ago.

After a few years ago Lars and I met a lady one night ... Ana Maria, I remember ... told us a story, perhaps credible or not, but she saw many nights of poor sleep, anxiety, and need, maybe not money, but to be heard, to know that you have a space on the planet that is not hostile, beating on the same frequency that a even a few minutes ... We understand how you feel, having been in more than one occasion to Parias somewhat segregated ourselves, for many possible reasons. That night we understood and shared with her more than a couple of minutes of humanity. In the end, we parted all feeling the emotional support was equally or perhaps more important than the economic, at least for that night.


... And tonight the life I have once again shown a renewed version of the need on the street. In a gas pump, while waiting in the vehicle has approached me a nice-looking lady, and optimistic voice invited me to talk for a moment. It was selling pens for (his words) to help fund his daughter's studies. The way that promoted its product, had left the site to better sales executives of the company where I work, who generally know very little of what they are selling, sometimes less than the client (which is saying enough). And I will not compare the level of complexity of both products, but it was undeniable willingness to sell, not make money, but by offering something useful to its audience that had this lady. With a friendly conversation spent about 3 minutes. And yes, I bought the pens. Saying goodbye blessed me, perhaps the most universal and little proselytizing (Something that I am very sensitive, given my dislike for the ultimately religious institutions, wherever it comes) by adding the occasional compliment related to age and not apparent and leave with a curious detail ...


"Got Internet?" I wonder. And immediately gave me a URL of a site that in his view, was of interest. Once would have sufficed with a "God will pay" or perhaps it would have been unimaginable without Google or Yahoo, to find something interesting on the network could also depend ... an altruistic act of simple collaboration with another human being ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment