PVU: Post - Vacational Update! Yes, the super had abandoned, but I'm back. I was on vacation! And here begins the Relafen some funny things that happened to me during that period. Let's see ... Just
were going on vacation for Falcon, visiting family. About 5 days, nice and everything. Muchí'símas I took to remember things, I always introspective, and spend lazy days with my father and my uncles. It's amazing how I can be 12 years old again instantly, without much effort, every time I want. The most important thing is that emotions ssentimientos it and the memories are there. All together.
took advantage to take a picture I wanted for a long time .. here it is:
What you see is nothing less that the first cemetery of the village where my uncles live. I never understood that kind of walkways at the entrance there, but always has seemed eme enigmatic and mysterious. In addition to the mournful beauty of its form .. There is something bucolic has always inspired me. Well, there it is.
The most curious of the trip was the return. After spending a quiet day in the state capital with friends eating well and having a better, around midnight we had to board the bus back to bed. Not exactly as we used to go travel (A true wonder on wheels, 2 full floors, all services, large 1st class seats, good movies and not a sound in the cabin!), But was DECENT. Once boarded, we prepare to travel in "Slee" for about 6 hours to Caracas in the morning. However, since in Sabana Larga, in the output of Coro, the Bus-bed stood, and knew that something bad happened: The unit broke down!
What you see is not a bloody image (Though it sounds!). It is part of the DOS Utility ditches oil in your engine unit, which is completely emptied when a motor stuffing (see below) jumped out of nowhere and left us stranded.
I want a motor like that! Hehehehe!. After an hour, they sent another unit to replace the damaged to continue the journey. "Good!" I thought, when the unit finally arrived. Here .. transfer from one to another.
From childhood I have drawn EST behemoths on wheels. Not urban use, but the long travel, intercity. They are more comfortable, and for some reason always filled with technologies that are interesting me. the latter much more!. Child ever toyed with the idea of \u200b\u200bbeing a driver .. And fate made me an odd move after 33 years!. The new unit, in perfect working order, came, and we realized that unlike the previous one, which had capacity for 38 passengers (coming full) it allowed only 34!. Y. .. Know what happens when one is friendly and helps transship his luggage and moved (larger and cumbersome than the rest of the passengers) from the last? You guessed it! BECOME SEAT!
When we went, they were all seats taken. So my father and I with two other passengers, had to settle into "alternative positions" for the journey. My father managed to be a sort of bed at the end of the unit, and went happily comfortable and warm throughout the trip. In his words, not learned. The other two passengers occupied two seats (not as comfortable as the d elos others) in the cabin of the canal (which incidentally, is huge and very high ceiling !)... And a server ... was very close to fulfilling that fantasy as a child I traveled tiangular sitting on a cushion on a step (also triangular) of the staircase that divides the cab driver, passenger compartment, right next to the driver!. Obviously, back to 90 degrees, it is almost impossible to sleep, especially with the awkward position they were my legs (because it is a triangular seat looking north-west of the unit!). Conversation went chauffeur company for a while (about 4 or 5 hours) until sleep overcame me somehow, and managed to doze for times to get near the entrance to Caracas ...
... when we brought for the delay, we hold the tail! The daily traffic jam road Bowl Caracas entrance to many who are travel, or living in areas close to work in the capital, at 6:00 am (when we should have arrived at 5:00 one hour in transit make much difference!) coupled with traffic all going down the highway from home, was to spend two HOURS crossing the road journey between the station entrance to the city and the center of it (not more than 20/25 kms!) to reach the terminal about 8:00 am, and our house at about 8:30, completely destroyed.
saved me from boredom while dawn and go listen through headphones, three of the great glories of English Metal: Baron Rojo, Obus, and Hell's Angels. But ... GO Little Trip!
0 comments:
Post a Comment