Excerpt from the book of Episode III (Star Wars) that I'm reading right now and that made me vibrate with excitement.
puts you : reunited after five months without being Anakin and Padme, carrying little more than three years in love and married in secrecy. Why? The Jedi, he entered the Order, should stay away from any act or possession that can become vulnerable ..
[...] But "wife" is a word too poor to communicate the truth, "wife" is a small word, vulgar. A word that can spring from a contemptuous mouth echoes many mean and nasty. To Padmé Amidala, saying "I am the wife of Anakin Skywalker" ie, neither more nor less than "I'm alive."
before Anakin His life belonged to someone else, to be less worthy of compassion, a spirit impoverished never suspected how deeply that life should be lived.
His true life began the first time he looked in the eyes of Anakin Skywalker and found in them, not the worship of little Annie unconditionally Tatooine, but the direct passion, burning and unashamed of a powerful Jedi. [...] A man who had loved for a decade, with a heart patient and faithful, while waiting for the act of fate that was sure one day open her heart to the fire that burned in him.
[...] It's a wild creature who has come gently into his hand, a tiger of lianas purring against her cheek. Each soft touch him, every look nice or every word of love is in itself a small miracle. How could it not be grateful for such a gift?
[...] For now is more than the wife of Anakin Skywalker.
mother of the future is the son of Anakin Skywalker.
Mathew Stover
Is not it beautiful? o ^. ^ o
Sometimes I hear myself and I want to vomit rainbows while I wallow in cakes XD
0 comments:
Post a Comment