if ... 2006 was a busy year, full of emotions, perhaps anxieties, but in general a lot of good things. I thank life for all, by that power go organized (perhaps an example of the unevenness of some events is how little I've written on this blog over 2006) in the middle of disorder, at least go grabbing and taking way to some bearings that were already emerging.
is a year that also brought major reunions, including the one that occurred a few days ago with Cristian Vigliano, who had not seen for 17 years. Turn to see and remember those days of rebellious adolescence (which still do not quite explain, if I left or maybe being rebellious teenager, and that our 30-and-peak age, still did not notice the difference between then and this now, or vice versa). The strange thing is that now with this look of "gentlemen" come Diabetes or uric acid, many things have changed, and that is, in this case, for good.
Already the coming year is shaping up as a year of change and positive change. Some of them have been feared by me for a long time and diffuse energy precisely this fear which often overlap in some instances a decision on the need, which this time gave the empuj'n to encourage us to find the changes. Again, as Eastern philosophers say, the teacher revealed himself (because, as usual, seemed to be there for long) until the student was ready. So it seems we are finishing a year, not only chronologically, but also grade. They'll come
new news. For now the old is going going, with the days, the hours, or with bile or with the sighs of fond memories, but at the time of balance, I think I can smile and take the next step forward.
The image is the character Kanji (Japanese), which among other things, means "change." So ... here goes.
あけまし て おめでとうございます
Akemashite omedetou Gozaimasu.
0 comments:
Post a Comment