... And we will stay the same! Pablo Milanes was wrong there, and the demonstration more convincing one I made just a little week and a half, I returned magically to my 15 years to find all as I remembered ...
For the first time in at least ten years, we meet all the building buddies who grew up together, we learned so many things together, we survived together this February 89 ', my neighbors always, those born in this building and it grew.
The return for a few days of our friend Gabriel Veronesi to Venezuela (living in Uruguay for more or less that, 10 years) matched with his birthday, and served to bring together a group of friends who, although being a floors away, did not meet to share "just like old times" from long ago. More than we should admit.
Of all the days that Gabriel was in Venezuela, I I share three, and there-unfortunately-one in which we could say we were ALL. It was like back to the mid-80s, in an instant. Songs, memories, anecdotes, bad things and good things that dilute in wine, let us realize that we are still the same, more than 15 years later. That we belong. No matter the distance, we are still there. Or rather, here. What s elleve inside can only be said to be close.
Gabriel, Ivars and his sisters, Victor Hugo (and his new bride! Eeeeso!), I ... Even Hector corduroy (reminiscent of Santa Rosalia!) And up Roitman via Webcam from Canada, We could say that for a moment, time was not for us, and came back to laugh at the same things, we returned to discover that the meaning of our lives has not changed, although the course perhaps, but not the essence.
The images speak for themselves. Do not let it happen again so long. Please.
0 comments:
Post a Comment