Just recovering from a horrific plague that almost led to pneumonia, which is the dust from my lungs, but even with encouragement, we faced this December is already fell by half. Do not tell! After nearly two weeks of faculty and weakness, business-to-door and at the end of fall (this will be another year where we will spend New Year's Eve NOT playing with the Armenians, after all!) And Pereto roll from one side to another Here we are. We
recently very nice experience to share with what I consider a unique eminence of our Venezuelan contemporary music, and I mean ROBERT TODD, who was recording and editing in our studies of ROOF, and with whom we share a nice and tasty talk, which included memories of my childhood (his ex-wife, Esperanza Márquez , was in turn a student of my mother in the field of psychology beyond the late 70s, when they also released their first album, which I still have. Hope Around the same time gave me a dog (as Roberto says, "that love shared by stray dogs, who say more than the race") called "Ifisí" (and it was not until many years later, with some English skills I managed to decipher the riddle: "If = Y if") that unfortunately did not last long at home, but that was very unique. Regards, then ...
We are giving way to what will be the Musical Ensemble Workshop Roof (TEMA) and therefore shuffling means, that if the curriculum, if the band of teachers, if the repertoire, if strategies to reach people ... although we are not yet all we are, we sense that the band ITEM teachers must at the best, being a small powerhouse (The idea is to impress enough to see who will be encouraged to participate workshops) so from now will have to practice the art of playing guitar in high and mouth open, like any self-respecting Rock Star ... I hope, after having been quite impressed myself, count on the participation of a bosom friend Gilberto Simoza musician I respect and admire for many years and with whom we also had the welcome opportunity to share recently. Will be encouraged to four and the keyboard? : D
For there are new reviews in "Cochlear Medicine" , now there is renewed enthusiasm and I have reached the disc worthy of comment. Let's see if anything comes out the next few hours.
not end my post without thanking immensely to the Gods and spirits that pair of care and that we have not left us alone and make our house a home, every day, and forever. Image: As I found a "ifisí" but kept the spirit of the wild dogs of Roberto, I found one in Bangalore. India is not Caracas, but I think it is worth .... (Image from blog BangaloreTorpedo
0 comments:
Post a Comment