Thursday, September 22, 2005

Mononucleosis Signs Getting Better

Maremagnum an infinite beat.



And it doubles in exact. The last post was on 11, and 1 days ago they did not write here. The time has come. Not that I am deeply inspired, or that nothing has happened. But anyway, it does happen sometimes and things happen ... when they happen.

a bit of everything. Indignation When I find a professional that I admire is gagged by a trial of views perhaps deeper than they want to pretend it is, and I go off the air (If you leave the air, how I see it? hehehe!) a program size "Digest", by the apparent ignorance of those who govern it, in relation to the possibility of questioning them slightly. Of defectors and liars, Walter, we're all tired. We come from where we come from, the injustices and abuses are reprehensible, regardless of authorship comes from a pedestal on which perhaps we have placed ourselves. Here I am listening to a radio program out of place take your program with a particularly bad fill plan, while perhaps other forces trying to decide what to do with your voice, your ideas, and you definitely refescante music. Outraged stay, until, as I read my friend Delilah, my eyes see hanging in the window by themselves justice when they happen.

changes come days and cleaning (And watch out, I mean the previous paragraph, I'm talking about something else), to assume a new rudder in my life, to take some pots by the handle, maybe a little more than literally. To stop living in the home of my parents, my childhood, to begin to become my home. Some dreams are realized, others dissipate, and others are wonderfully vivid. The ones, who give me the Gods every night, and I'm building daily.

(I deeply thank the Gods for this world I walk every night, hand of Morpheus, in which red and white mix in rhythmic harmony, and where land is just an excuse for a transcendent reality )

Anyway, I hope I can put notes to these feelings, very soon. Meanwhile, I dedicate these dream images every drop of sweat, every smile that themselves provoke me.

(The image is not only very similar to the cover of a popular Metal album. It is a curious piece of art that identifies with the mythical character of "Secretator. The work is called" Blood and Semen I "(The part "III" is the cover of the album "Load" by Metallica) and belongs to the artist Andres Serrano. It is a mixture of bovine blood and semen of the artist himself trapped between two sheets of plexiglass. Perhaps an analogy some visceral feelings ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment